Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 4, 2017

4/12/17

  Yesterday's night, I played Team Fortress 2 on my computer. I have said before that using Sniper that was equipped with a sniper rifle is one of the hardest ways to play Team Fortress 2. Now I would loke to add that it was one of the hardest way unless you are lucky. The reason I said so is because yesterday, I just got seven kills in one life. And all of those kills are headshots. Six of those kills are me headshotting enemy's sniper. I even dominate an enemy sniper. The other kill was me headshotting a sticky grenade jumped Demoman. It was pure coincidence. I doesn't even dream of headshotting him. I was just trying to do as much damage to him as I can. I also crafted the Medic's Crusader's Crossbow. It was Medic's primary weapon. It had only one shot per reload, but it was also able to heal allies as good as damaging enemies.

  Today, I learned how to draw congruent angles and parallel lines. Unfortunately, the parallel lines aren't so good. The congruent angles results are better, however. I also had a bunch of other tests. Those are done pretty good, if I am to say so myself. I also found out that the Illiad doesn't talked about other Greek mythologies other than from the beginning of the War of Troy to its end. Ironically, what I wanted now is to read about the Greek mythologies before the War of Troy. Myabe this is the result of reading all those Camp Half-Blood chronicles books.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét