Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 4, 2017

4/11/17

  We had been on a trip to south of Vietnam and even into Cammbodia for three weeks. I had written down all of the notable things that happened during the trip in the last entry. I didn't write about anything during the last few days that we stayed in Saigon. I did bought two card sets with pictures of the anime Date A Live on it. I used a bus to get there. Our hotel was way in District 11, and the store was at District 5. I have never used a bus in Saigon before. I doesn't have a phone to direct my way either. All I have is the names of the streets, which I got by searching on Google Map via my laptop before I go, that I have to go to to get to the store. I gave one set of card to my friend. And I kept the other set. We went home using an airplane instead of a train as we had used to went down South.

  We arrived to Ninh Giang, which was where my grandparents lives, on Monday. We arrived at Ha Noi at Tuesday. For a few days, things are kind off slow. I didn't learn anything on Tuesday. On Thursday, I went to my mom's parents home because it was a holiday.

  For the last few days, I was reading Rick Riordian's Camp Half-Blood chronicles. I had finished Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I also read the first two books of Heroes of Olympia series. I  was still missing three books in the Heroes of Olympia series. I had the first book of the next series, however. The series was called Trials of Apollo, and the first book was called The Prophecy. I was reading it the second time. This series's narrator was Apollo. In this series, Apollo was turned into a human because his son, Octavian, supported Gaia.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét