Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 5, 2017

5/9/17

  Yesterdy, my mother and I played Cashflow. It was quit fun. I won in the end. I invested more on things with cashflows than my mother. My mother thinks too much and would only buy chances with high percent of income.

  Today, I finally wrote the research paper. It was about the Civil War. I guess I write too well that my thought that I copied it somewhere. Anyhow, I had finished it. It maybe was my best excellence research paper ever.

  I had convinced my friend to download Steam. He might have downloaded War Thunder. I started to play War Thunder again. I was planning that on 28th of May, when the church members going to come to my house. My plan is that to convince them to bring their laptop, and we will play War Thunder.

  Today, I had finally received a letter feom Sever Bronny, stating he next book's name. It was called Burden's Edge. He said that it will be out at this year's end.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét