Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 5, 2017

5/4/17

  Since last week's Sunday, my family and my aunt's family went to our grandparents house. I was allowed to bring my laptop there under the condition to only play video games after dinner, which I was able to kept for all three days. I mostly played a ship fighting game called Steel Ocean. While waiting to download this game, I have watched gameplays of Steel Ocean. There was a guy using a submarine, which I think is effective. When I finally got the submarine, however, I soon figured out that it wasn't the case. The submarine's main weapon is torpedoes, which speed is low and, for me, had a high chance of damaging our own ships. I had once able to sink three ships with torpedoes. Unfortunately, however, they were all on my team. Its only other weapon is a deck gun, which basically is like the destroyers cannon, only that the destroyer had three or four of those. Now, I was using mainly the battleships. My two current battleships are the Wyoming class and the Florida class. There are only six types of ships in this game. They are the battleship, submarine, destroyer, light cruiser, heavy cruiser, and aircraft carrier. I haven't got any of those two cruisers, but other than the battleships, the other kinds of ships doesn't fit my play style. The destroyer's armor and fire power are too low. The submarine projectile speed, armor, and speed are also too low. And the aircraft carrier is basically defenseless against other ships with only one small cannon. The battleship's advantages are that it had high fire power and armor. I could hit enemies with they necessarily seeing me using the hawkeye view. The main cannons reload speed is low, but I had some secondary small cannons. It's only vulnerable to torpedo because it couldn't move fast. But if kept from submarines and strong enemy battleships, it's a good type of ship to use in Steel Ocean.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét