Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 5, 2017

5/15/17

  Last Friday, I gave away four books to my friends. I also brought the Secret Hitler Print & Play version with the hope of convincing them to play. But, unfortunately, they don't. Soit turns out that I played Minecraft, or, as how I prefer to pronounce it, "Meinkreft". I like to pronounced Minecraft to Meinkreft because it sounds like German in some way. Anyhow, I started on building a log carbin. I had a turnel deep in the ground which I called "the Mine". I had observed (well, "observed" might be a word too strong, but I had no idea for anyother word which could fit the situation) that I usually dig turnels as my first home. I had digged to the deepest part of the game possible. It's an amazing thing that a Minecraft world is seven times bigger than our real world, yet was just fourteen meters deep.

  On Saturday, I play War Thunder. I had unlocked the P-400. This plane had three guns. There's a cannon, a 12,7 mm gun, and a 7 mm gun. The cannon had only sixty bullets in it. I had discovered a few thing. First of all is the middle mouse is lock on target, and that the plane will explode if they engine overheated.

  On Sunday, my family went out our grandparents house on my mother side. I played mostly cards. But I also volunterily helped bringing out some of the dishes. I also realized that I could play Secret Hitler without the whole set. I just need a set of card.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét