Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 5, 2017

5/19/17

  Yesterday, I skipped school because I had to have my wishdom teeth pulled out. I had to wait since nine o'clock in the morning until four o'clock in the evening. First of all, it took a long time to wait for all the people who were here before me. It wasn't my turn until two o'clock in the evening. Meanwhile, we jsut waited in the waiting room. It was very hard to pull that wisdom teeth out. It took the dentist two hour to pull it out. It also hurts when I get home. But now it's better.

When I got home, I downloaded Rick Riordan's Mark of Athena, the third book in Heroes of Olympia series. Unfortunately, that was the last book of the series that I would be able to download for free. And also, there's no MOBI format, so I had to download it in PDF format, which make me unable to change size of the letters. They are permanently fixed in a size. Still, it was readable. I think that if I want to read the other two books of the series, I would either had to buy it at the bookstore or wait until I reached Canada and read at the library. I also downloaded The Demigod's Files, another book by Rick Riordan.
  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét