Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 5, 2017

5/16/17

  Yesterday, my family played Cashflow. Twice, the game crashed when my mom tried to buy a good stock. at the end of the second crahs, my mom quit playing because of the frustration. My father, sister, and I, however, continued to play Cahsflow. I won in the end, anyway.

  Today, I finally finished The Three Musketeers and was reading The Death of the Three Musketeers. The story was very interesting. Tomorrow, I will wrote the book report for that book if I had enough time to do so before I went to the dentist to check my teeth before our migration to Canada.

  It was an amazement that how far we had went on the road to migrate to Canada. In early June, we will fly to South Korea. This Sunday, a party for us at our grandparents house will be held.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét