Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 5, 2017

5/10/17

  Yesterday, I watched a movie called Lord of War. It told about Yuri Orlov start as an arm dealer until after is capture by Interpool. Yuri started arms dealing in his twenties. He started by selling Uzi submachine guns, which he acquire through a person in his father's temple, who was following a Jewish religion. Once, he obtained Soviet's weapons in Odessa through his uncle, who worked as a high military general for Soviet. He obtained many "Kalashnikovs", or the AK-47. He even get military helicopters and tanks. In the end, his brother died because he tried to destroy arms sold to the RUF. His parents disowned him, and his wife and son left him when they found out what he was doing. He was arrested because the doctor he hired to remove all the bullets from his brother's corpse doesn't removed all the bullets. He was released, however, because the government need him to sell weapons to them.

  Today, I had finally able to obtain a new attacker plane in War Thunder. Its turning speed is slightly less than a light bomber. However, it's its guns that makes me interest in it. The guns are still the 12.7 mm machine guns as the other guns. However, there are four of these guns, making it very dangerous for the enemy. It only took me three second to kill a fighter. Talking about fighter, there is a very funny thing happened today in War Thunder. It happened like this. I was using my P-40. In front of me was another plane. I was trying to scare him by shooting a few bullets over him. I however, failed to remmeber that he also move. I hold the fire button for one second. And it ended out that I killed him via friendly fire.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét