Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 3, 2017

3/6/17

  Last Friday, there's one thing that happened in Team Fortress 2 that I both felt funny and frustrated at the same time. First, I used the Phlilogist and two Flare Gun to craft the Class Token. I have to use the two secondary weapon of Demoman to craft Scrap Metal. And in the end, what is it that I got? A Phlilogist. The same gun I used to craft this "new" weapon. So, long story short, I just threw away two Flare Gun and two Sticky Grenade Launchers. And also, I haven't found another chance with the Dead Ringer yet. It doesn't seems to be helpful now. Anyway, I remembered that we kind of talk a lot at my friends house. I just found out last Saturday that the word "church" is not what I meant. The word that I meant is "fellowship".

  On Saturday, I played Fistful of Frags. Of course, as it usually happened to me in games, my gaming skill of a certain game actually got worse that when I started off. Most of online games that I have played are like that, with the exception of Blitz Brigade, the only game that I actually got to high level without getting the memories deleted. I said that because I still remembered what had happened to my Six-Gun account. I was cheating in lottery at that time. How I do this is turn off wifi. Then I choose free lottery, which only have one per day. After I have finished the lottery, I change date. And then I would try the lottery again. I was trying that cheat when it suddenly crashed. When I open it up, my progresses are all gone. Anyway, I found some very good Team Fortress 2 somgs. I like the songs Gentlebot Hell, Team Fortress 2 Rap, and Make a Mann Out of You. When I first heard the song Make a Mann Out of You, I thought that I have heard this some somewhere before. It wasn't until today that I've learned that that song was from Mulan. That afternoon, I went to my friends house again for an English lesson. Turns out, we were supposed to learn English from the same videos as the videos we learned every Friday night. The only difference is that these videos doesn't have Vietnamese subtitles. We doesn't actually talked a whole lot. We just answer questions that the people in the videos ask us.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét