Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 3, 2017

3/14/17

  I have now finished over half of the book Ben-Hur. The part that I have finished is right after Ben-Hur had defeated his nemesis, Melessa. This is the second time I read this book. It was actually pretty good. But of course it would be as good if you read it continually.

  Now, let's talk about my Team Fortress 2 progressions during the last time I've talked about this subject until now. I had used the Ambassador to craft a new primary weapon for Scout. It was called the Baby Face Blaster. I also got Atomic Bonk for the third time. This is the first time I got the same weapon three times. Next, I got a new melee weapon for Heavy. This is two boxing gloves with fire figures on it. On Team Fortress Wikipedia, it said I could craft it with scrap metal to make a Warrior Spirit or something. I also found out that I could use scrap metal with the Demoman's melee weapon, Half-Zatoichi, which I had two, to make another sword called Persian Persuader. I also got a shield to charge. However, I doesn't rquip the shield now since I was given a Strange Quickie Bomber by another player. I don't know why he do it, but I appreciate what he did. Usually, you don't get Strange quality weapon in random. This is either by trading or something else that I have forgotten. I still doesn't get any new weapon for Medic, Engineer, or Sniper. I also know that "my" strategy, Engie Fortress, only works if there are other Engineers around. If the enemy had a Spy and another class nearby, especially if the Spy had the Tape Recorder sapper, then I'm "as good as dead". I have now remembered all of the last stanza of the Team Fortress 2 Rap. This contained the lines of Medic, Sniper and Spy. I especially like Medic's line because I got to sing it with "ze German voice". That's why it was the part that I remember the most perfectly.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét