Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 3, 2017

3/2/17

  Yesterday, I continued watching Vanossgaming's and Jacksepticeye's videos. There are no interesting videos from Jacksepticeye. But there is a new video from Vanossgaming. It was a Gmod Hide and Seek. It was pretty funny. Then, I watched Vanossgaming's GTA V Heist videos. This was kind of better, but in the same time, worse. The better thing is that this isn't a bunch of random stuffs, and Vanoss and his friends actually do some objective stories. The worse thing is that there wasn't many funny moments, though there is still some.

  Today, I finally finished the relearning of the subjects. I had already finished learning lesson 114 of history, English, and science. I also finsihed reading "Người Hoang". Also, I realized that the English name of that series was called Feral. And the name of the book is called The Crow-Talker. It was pretty interesting. Unfortunately, there is no second book of the series in Vietnamese yet.

  Anyway, this afternoon, my dad told me to do my quizzes with the computer in my room because he need to discuss work about the company. After I have finished the quizzes, I asked my dad to use the computer to play video games. I played Team Fortress 2 and Fistful of Frags. There wasn't much to talk about in Team Fortress 2, but it was the opposite in Fistful of Frags. In Fistful of Frags, I was able to complete like five achievements. I was able to found out that if I walk slower, I would be able to shoot with higher accuracy. Unfortunately, I have to both walk and click Shift at the same time to walk slowly.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét